Servant of God and President of the Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has released 50 prophecies for the New Year, 2018. The prophecies include manhunt for the governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, death of a prominent political figure, sack of the petroleum junior minister, and messages for world political leaders.
1. Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018
2. Year of serial bombings in Nigeria
3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair
4. Donald Trumps health needs attention
5. A new strategies of killing perceived political
enemies in Nigeria will arise
6. Wildfire outbreak in an American state
7. Manhunt for Ekiti state Governor by the Federal Government of Nigeria
8. Government of Nigeria to disobey court orders
9. God says ” Let Sambo Dasuki go”
10.President Buhari to be flown abroad on emergency
11. A former Nigerian military President laid to rest
12. Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed
13. Bola Tinubu to have public showdown with President Buhari
14. Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, rest in peace
15. Political blackmail to be on the rise
16. I saw two great northern kings in open conflict
17. Church buildings collapse, tears, tears
18. EFCC boss to have major setback
19. Nollywood, new stars to take over
20. 2018 budget, Senate and presidency lockjam
21. NAFDAC to pray against fire disaster
22. Senate President To Be harassed embarrassed. Many publications and threatened arrest.
23. DSS boss, to attend to his health
24. Fresh charges against Abubakar Atiku and friends to be embarrassed
25. I saw major bombings in Egypt
26. Attempt on the life of Chief Femi Fani Kayode’s wife
27. South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliated
28. Atiku’s men will betray him
29. U.K bombings, biggest in history
30. Channels TV in court crisis
31. America, Canada, Asia, to experience hurricanes.
32. Ibe Kachikwu to be removed and replaced
33. NTA to pray against losing a top boss
34. Shoprite Lagos to beef up securities, I see a major raid.
35. I see Fulani herdsmen entering Lagos and Rivers State massively
36. Oh America, I see war in 2018
37. Let’s pray against train accident. I saw a train going out of the rail
38. I saw the naira gaining relevance
39. I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP
40. 2019, power will not move from the North
41. I see serious politics against Osibanjo
42. Nigeria pray against air crash
43. I saw a young Nigerian musician experiencing major media attack sponsored by a fellow musician of same genre
44. Kardashian family, topsy-they in 2018
45. I see some Nollywood stars permanently leaving Nigeria for better opportunities
46. 2018, the year of the Army. So much military presence and control
47. Good luck Jonathan should pray not to be bereaved
48. Nnamdi Kanu to be embarrassed both locally and internationally
49. God will give people good health and there will be cure to incurable diseases
50. I see a group rising in the North and asking for their own nation.
Ekiti poll: How FG moved N18bn cash through Akure Airport – PDP
The campaign organisation of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Kolapo Olusola Campaign Organisation (KOCO), on Thursday alleged that the Federal Government has moved N18 billion cash with bullion vans into Ekiti State through Akure airport with the purpose of allegedly inducing the electorate with the money during Saturday’s poll.
Director, Media and Publicity of KOCO, Lere Olayinka, who spoke to newsmen on behalf of the party, said: “We called you here to intimate the public through your various media organisations of the movement of huge cash by the federal government to Ekiti State for the Saturday election.
“Last week Saturday, two bullion vehicles were moved to the Akure Airport to evacuate cash brought from Abuja by a chartered flight.
“The flight landed when it was raining and all staff of the airport were barred from going near the aircraft while the cash was evacuated into the two bullion vehicles.
“After offloading the huge cash, the bullion van first moved to the Ondo State Government House in Akure from where they left for Isan Ekiti, the hometown of the APC governorship candidate, Dr Kayode Fayemi.
“We present to you and the entire world, video and photographs of the chattered aircraft as the cash was being offloaded from it into the two bullion vehicles.
“From our preliminary findings, N2.5 billion cash was transferred by the Kebbi State Government to an account in UBA, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja. It was withdrawn immediately and moved with a private jet to Akure.
“Also, apart from the N2.5 billion, another $50 million (about N18bn) was taken from the $321 million recovered from the late Abacha family.
“Our question is, how can a government that claimed to be fighting corruption be releasing billions of Naira from the public coffers for the governorship election of a single State? Where is their fight against corruption?
“We, therefore, call on Nigerians to note this wanton looting of public funds by the APC government to fund the election of its members.
“We must tell Fayemi and his APC that the conscience of the people of Ekiti cannot be purchased and we call on the people of Ekiti to resist the planned use of stolen funds to buy their votes on Saturday.
“Lastly, let me use this opportunity also to alert the public of the intimidation and harassment of PDP members by men of the DSS and policemen.
“Already, Akin Fakorede, an officer of the Federal SARS has been posted to Ekiti State, ostensibly to play the same ignoble role that he played during the Rivers State election.
“Let me say it clearly that no amount of intimidation will scare our people away from the polling units where they will vote for the PDP on Saturday.
“We have the people behind us and they are more than ready to give our candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka their votes on Saturday, ” he said.
BREAKING: PDP storms National Assembly in protest over Ekiti
Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu addressing PDP member during the protest at National Assembly, Wednesday, July 11, 2018.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led by its chairman, Prince Uche Secondus stormed the entrance of the National Assembly to register their dissatisfaction over the intimidation of Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose ahead of July 14 governorship election on July 12, 2018.
Fayose had claimed that Security operatives molested him at the Ekiti government House on Wednesday.
The protesters who were welcomed by the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu condemned molestation of Governor Fayose in Ekiti State.
Speaking before the Deputy Senate President, Secondus called on international community to look at what is happening in Ekiti because it is a threat to the nation’s democracy.
He appealed to leadership of the National Assembly to intervene on the happening in Ekiti state.